Orion Twp. ZBA Public Hearing – Feb. 25, 2019

NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING

The Charter Township of Orion Zoning Board of Appeals will hold a public hearing on Monday, February 25, 2019 at 7:00 pm in the lower level of the Orion Township Hall, 2525 Joslyn Road, Lake Orion, Michigan 48360, on the following matter:

AB-2019-05, John Bettin, 376 Shorewood Ct., 09-03-405-012

The petitioner is requesting 4 variances from Zoning Ordinance 78, Zoned R-3:

Article XXVII, Section 27.01 (C)(1)(a): the lot is at least fifty (50) feet in width

1 1. a 3.5-ft. lot width variance from the required minimum 50-ft. lot width

Article VI, Section 6.04, Zoned R-3:

1 2. a 29.1-ft. front yard setback variance from the required 30-ft. front yard setback to construct a home 0.9-ft. from the front yard setback

2 3. a 9.4-ft side yard setback variance from the required 10-ft. side yard setback to construct a home 0.6-ft. from the side yard setback (north)

3 4. a 6.9% lot coverage variance beyond the allowed 25% for a total lot coverage of 31.9%

You may send correspondence regarding this case to the Orion Township Hall, addressed to the Zoning Board of Appeals, or you may attend the public hearing to express your views and/or concerns.

A complete copy of the proposed ZBA application is on file in the Planning & Zoning Department and may be examined during normal business hours, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday, until the date of the public hearing.

Orion Township will provide necessary and reasonable auxiliary aids, and services for individuals with disabilities at the public hearing upon advance notice by writing or calling Penny S. Shults, Township Clerk, 2525 Joslyn Road, Lake Orion, Michigan 48360; (248) 391-0304, ext. 4001. Please contact the Clerk’s office at least 72 hours in advance of the public hearing.

Loren Yaros, Chairman

Zoning Board of Appeals

Charter Township of Orion

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.